Friday 14 March 2008

Cadre Review

In Maharashtra Engineering Services direct recruitment is at three levels. Asstt. Executive Engineer(AEE) , Asstt. Eng. class-I(AE_I) , Asstt. Eng. Class-II(AE- II). AEE & AE-I are selected in the grade 8000-275-10500/ -& AE-II in 6500-150-... ..grade. AEE is initially posted as AE-I i.e.Dy.Eng. After completion of probation of 2 yrs.& one term of 3 yrs. in AE-I grade i.e. after 5 years he is automatically promoted as Executive Engineer in the grd. 10500-13500/ -. Seniority lists of AEE and AE-I are maintained seperately till they are promoted in cdr of EE.
This can be applied for Revenue Cadre also, by upgrading Dy. Collector to 10500-13500/ - grade and Tahasildar and Naib Th. to 8000-10500/- and 6500-....grade.
We should demand this before Sixth Pay Comm.
Dhananjay Nikam, SDO, Bhusaval

No comments:

Post a Comment

डिजिटल पर्सनल डाटा प्रोटेक्शन बिल २०२२ - सूचना, हरकती व आक्षेप

पुणे: केंद्र शासनाच्या माहिती आणि तंत्रज्ञान विभागाने डिजिटल पर्सनल डाटा प्रोटेक्शन बिल २०२२ हे प्रारूप विधेयक प्रसिद्ध केले असून त्यावर फ...